Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told that it is very difficult to obtain Sils/FBF high-mounts for my 2002 M900! Shops also geared me towards arrow or remus exhaust...which has me confused. They mentioned that Sils/FBF were not made as nicely anymore and they don't rec. them, also they are very hard to get.

I used the links from this page to search for exhaust - Mostrano, Motowheels, etc.

I need direction....

S

·
0 Posts
motowheels.com still carries sil motor exhausts last i checked. spareshack.com also does. as for fitment, there's no difference between your '02 and current models for fitment for either high or low cans.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
has anybody ordered spareshack? There prices seem high, but I am not too sure of the conversion

·
Registered
131 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
I have a 2002 monster 620 and had one heck of a time finding high pipes that fit...I ordered a set of Arrow and the pipe would hit the swingarm on the left hand side of the bike...sent the pipes back and ordered a set of Giannelli...same problem....apparently the swingarm is wider on the 2002...at least that is what the dealer told me they found out....so anyway I ended up buying a set of Remus low pipes....oh by the way hello everyone....this is my first post... :)

M

·
0 Posts
I've got the DP/Remus high carbon ovals on mine, no problem getting them from my favorite local Ducati dealer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts