Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent ran it in the past 2 months now...

I dont have the space to ride, or the garage to keep a dirtbike, so, make me a cash offer on a near perfect cannondale x-440.

I SERIOUSLY DO NOT HAVE SPACE FOR THIS BIKE ANY MORE... SOMEBODY BUY IT!!

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Re: I am also selling a CANNONDALE MX440 Like New!!

Randall said:
correctomundo
pics? location? mods? hours? asking price?

i'll offer you $499. shipped.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

simonster said:
pics? location? mods? hours? asking price?

i'll offer you $499. shipped.
I was at least willing to make the several hour drive down and pay the $500 cash in person...so if you want shipping included...you gotta go up to at least $501.00 okay there buddy boy!...and he is in Greenville,SC if you take the time to read his profile!

but Randall...I do agree with him on pics,mods,and total usage as well as some sort of reasonable sorta base asking price...or something to work from!

·
Premium Member
507 Posts

zooom said:
I was at least willing to make the several hour drive down and pay the $500 cash in person...so if you want shipping included...you gotta go up to at least $501.00 okay there buddy boy!...and he is in Greenville,SC if you take the time to read his profile!

but Randall...I do agree with him on pics,mods,and total usage as well as some sort of reasonable sorta base asking price...or something to work from!
yes, but your time is MUCH less valuable than mine.

offer revised to $450. if you want the additional $49, go ask zooom for it.

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Im thinking 3,000$ firm.

thats a steal for a bike with 3100$ of ohlins suspension, + 120$ of new tires, + etc etc

its condition is rather outstanding, as its been sitting inside my apartment in the living room for the last month.

the fluids have been drained, and the battery could use a charge.

last time I used it was at the loretta lynn's fall trail ride and hair scrambles in TN.

the bike is amazingly fast, and honestly too much power for me in the dirt.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts

Randall said:
its condition is rather outstanding, as its been sitting inside my apartment in the living room for the last month.
It's not the last month of sitting in the apartment people are worried about. It's how much trail time has it seen in the entire time you've owned it.

Pics?

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: I am also selling a CANNONDALE MX440 Like New!! pics!!

very little, Ive only owned the bike for about 8 months, and only really used it about twice Cry

if could use it more often, and had a garage to store it, I would hold onto it.

pics arrived!!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Re: CANNONDALE MX440 Like New!! pics!! CHEAP!! MAKE OFFER!! MUST GO!!

How hard is it to find parts for the bike? Didn't Cannondale quit making motorcycles?

Swanny

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

swanny said:
How hard is it to find parts for the bike? Didn't Cannondale quit making motorcycles?

Swanny
they got bought by atk, they still make the same bike, it just costs like 8000$

any part you want, they still make.

just go to atk usa's website.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

Randall said:
they even have a kit to make it street legal for only 500$
well...that along with the origional offer I gave and I could have a kick ass commuter weapon for about a $1000 bucks!

out of curiousity?....does the title say anything even remotely hinting at "For Off Road Use Only"?...or anything precluding it from street registration?

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
price lowered to 2000$

fluids have been drained, and Im prepared to let it sit in the living room til summer.

but I dont want that to happen, hence the price drop!!

so buy it!

702-285-1101 call me!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I saw that bike, it's really clean.
I'm going to visit my property in TN between Xmas and new years. If you still have it by then I'll buy it, but I looked into it, you're having a hard time selling it because of the lack of available parts. I've been trying to find a bits and pieces for it and it's almost impossible.
This bike has to have an owner that knows how to improvise alternative parts. The other problem is if there is something that needs a mechanic it will be very difficult to find someone that can work on it. Remember this bike 100% different then any other dirt bike on the market. It's fuel injected, the intake goes through the frame in the front, the exhaust manifold is in the back. Totally backwards Give me a better price and I'll bring you cash. You know I'm good for it..

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
motogpfan said:
I saw that bike, it's really clean.
I'm going to visit my property in TN between Xmas and new years. If you still have it by then I'll buy it, but I looked into it, you're having a hard time selling it because of the lack of available parts. I've been trying to find a bits and pieces for it and it's almost impossible.
This bike has to have an owner that knows how to improvise alternative parts. The other problem is if there is something that needs a mechanic it will be very difficult to find someone that can work on it. Remember this bike 100% different then any other dirt bike on the market. It's fuel injected, the intake goes through the frame in the front, the exhaust manifold is in the back. Totally backwards Give me a better price and I'll bring you cash. You know I'm good for it..
ohh I know you are...

I actually have a guy coming to check it out this week, Ill let you know what happens...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.