Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my local Ulysses meeting Tuesday night, when one of the up coming events was about the 24 hours fight against cancer and the local Ulysses branch was asked to put some bikes on display, unfortunately there is a date clash with two other events happening onthe same day, anyway they have only got one or two bikes to put on display (Harleys) so that got me thinking, we could put some real bikes on display (Monsters) and its only for a couple of hours and....... and..... well basically I'm wondering if any of you good people out there would be interested to show off your greatest asset for two hours?
Its on the Saturday 21st Oct, @ 1:00pm West Tigers Stadium in Campbelltown (NSW) gives me an excuse to wash my bike.

Let me know either on the board here or on 0408966035.

Mmick (doing it for the kids in need)

G

·
**** I'll check with Broni if we have anything planned, if not count me in. I better get rid of the mickey mouse ears by then!

·
Registered
474 Posts
goldFiSh said:
..... I better get rid of the mickey mouse ears by then!
I love your thinking Nick [thumbsup]
Any excuse for bling!!! [laugh] [laugh]

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Unfortunately I won't be in Sydney......

GOLD COAST and INDY cars for me that w/end

sorry I can't help out :(

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
mmm... I definately try! **** ill try to keep posted but definately interested. (having just moved home makes things bloody hard atm).

****, please keep this thread updated mate! - Chris

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Nice idea, bad timing... We pick up the keys to out new house[1] on the 20th... Of course, if someone else wants to move all my stuff while I hang out talking crap about bikes all day instead...

big

[1] just another rental, nothing to get excited about... We'll be down the south end of Newtown

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
MMick,
would love to participate and will try to. I can't commit just yet, as I may be travelling. Keep us posted of any updates.

bigiain said:
[1] just another rental, nothing to get excited about... We'll be down the south end of Newtown
now I heard that there was *something* to get excited about ? or is that apprehension ? .....never can work those 2 out..... ;)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
bigiain said:
big

Sorry for topic. Iain, I remember us talking about both our moves. I eventually moved to Neutral Bay witht the GF. Went from 3-bed 2 storie house to 2bed-flat, but I gots a garage! - Chris

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for looking anyway Rob

Mmick

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great Rob glad to have you on board, Chris, Nick hope you can make it too. I plan on being at the West Tigers Stadium by midday if anyone cant find their way there give me a call and I will organize something. If you are coming in from the north ie; Liverpool, take the first exit for Campbelltown and then turn left at the first set of traffic lights and follow that road through a roundabout then over a bridge 100 metres later you will see 'IT' on your right, turn right at those lights and look for the entrance.

Mmick

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
monstermick58 said:
Great Rob glad to have you on board, Chris, Nick hope you can make it too. I plan on being at the West Tigers Stadium by midday if anyone cant find their way there give me a call and I will organize something. If you are coming in from the north ie; Liverpool, take the first exit for Campbelltown and then turn left at the first set of traffic lights and follow that road through a roundabout then over a bridge 100 metres later you will see 'IT' on your right, turn right at those lights and look for the entrance.

Mmick
****, I really tried but I don't have the bike ATM... sorry having more work done. But I hope everyone else has a good time. Its a great cause and I know that it would have been the right thing to do! - Chris

G

·
Mmick, sorry cannot do, have been locking into Sat house hunting for the foreseable future... Bugger....

Will be available sun, so maybe will do the pink ribbon ride...

Have fun without me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts