1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN
----

Wheelie clinic this Sunday 2/11.

Meeting place: Curbside Too cafe at the corner of Lombard and Lyon in San Francisco
Meeting time: 1pm ride out (meet at noon if you want to grab lunch. meet at 11am to eat if your stomach is easily upset by wheelies).

Cheers,
Tigre

P.S. Helmets required.
P.P.S. Event may be called off due to rain. Please watch for updates on Saturday mid-day and Sunday morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Re: Wheelie clinic in SF on Sunday 2/11

If my kids can stay healthy, I am in.

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts

Let's see if I can pop a couple up. If nothing else I can impress the hell outta ya with my new swivel-the-bike-on-its-kickstand trick. (Hey--it's pretty cool when a 110 lb. chick can maneuver a 400 lb. bike like that.) [cheeky]

·
Banned
7,484 Posts

Mostrobelle said:
(Hey--it's pretty cool when a 110 lb. chick can maneuver a 400 lb. bike like that.) [cheeky]
110!? In a suit of armor, wearing a weight belt, after a meal of rocks, and while benching 70 lbs. And then only maybe. [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts

Spidey said:
110!? In a suit of armor, wearing a weight belt, after a meal of rocks, and while benching 70 lbs. And then only maybe. [cheeky]
Shaddup....I've got my winter pelt goin' right now. :)

·
Registered
973 Posts

Gonna try to be in, may end up working though.

Spidey said:
<grumble, grumble>

bastards :mad:

//jealousy
I'll bring the Tard up, you can show me how to properly wheelie it. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
2,519 Posts

Damn...picking up a trailer and (hopefully) going shotgunning that day. Have fun, and remember to circle the cars of anyone who bitches at you because your pipes are too loud...

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Hmm... I just torqued my oil pressure sensor off of the bike today. I may be out. :'(

·
Banned
7,484 Posts

Tigre said:
Hmm... I just torqued my oil pressure sensor off of the bike today. I may be out. :'(
My gawd, how'd ya do sumptin' like that?

Pssttt--there's a buncha different sized EZ-outs in the tupperware I gave you, along with a T-handle to work the EZ outs by hand.

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts

I think I'm surrendering to my clutch and taking it into the shop, as it has begun to act up again. :(

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

At first I was planning to roll the bike to Desmoto and plead for them to extract it. Then I remembered that I have a power drill and extractor bits. It took about 30 seconds to get the stripped piece back out. I'll try to remember to take some photos -- I think it was similar to yours.

I'll pick up the replacement part on Friday/Saturday and I should be good to go.

Spidey said:
My gawd, how'd ya do sumptin' like that?

Pssttt--there's a buncha different sized EZ-outs in the tupperware I gave you, along with a T-handle to work the EZ outs by hand.

·
Registered
769 Posts

I witnessed Belle's swivel-bike trick - it's impressive [thumbsup] she made it look easy.

Mostrobelle said:
Let's see if I can pop a couple up. If nothing else I can impress the hell outta ya with my new swivel-the-bike-on-its-kickstand trick. (Hey--it's pretty cool when a 110 lb. chick can maneuver a 400 lb. bike like that.) [cheeky]

·
Registered
769 Posts

YES, YES, me want to practice cuz it's time to pick up grrls >:D

Mostrobelle said:
You wanted to practice taking a pillion, Ducky? I'm yer gal. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
4,966 Posts

This thread is going downhill....

·
Premium Member
522 Posts

Someguy said:
This thread is going downhill....
Actually, I thought it was getting better! [laugh]

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts

Ducky said:
YES, YES, me want to practice cuz it's time to pick up grrls >:D
Tigre's not going to be happy to hear that there's more competition for the ladies' attention... [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

There's no competition for attention when the tigerbike is involved. It is a finely-tuned attention-getting machine. Remember when those kids walked by your bike on Sunday to start poking at the tail? Chicks behave just like little kids. They're helpless to resist.*

Mostrobelle said:
Tigre's not going to be happy to hear that there's more competition for the ladies' attention... [cheeky]
*No, I'm not serious.

·
Registered
769 Posts

me have a feeling that the ladies for me might be slightly different than the ladies for our Tigre ;) but you know there are those who bat for both teams...that could be interesting >:D

one constraint.....my little 620 can only pull so much...so my cupcake can't be too big...also it just wouldn't look right if my cupcake is bigger than me anyway [laugh] Tigre can have the bigger ladies so we don't go for the same pool [laugh]

Mostrobelle said:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts