Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you are hearing, if you listen very closely, is the sound of Dan rejoicing in New York that his Monster is done!!!

My hats off to Harley and the gang at Hahm Motorsport who, despite a certain other dealerships blatant refusal to handle a valid warranty claim, took care of business and have made a believer out of even me that there is a local dealership worth a hoot.
[thumbsup]

Ill be picking said beast up on Monday and giving her a shakedown ride, then a tail chop, and handing tank, fender and such over to Red Baron for a coat of new paint.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
ducman851 said:
Sounds like a loud clang, no wait thats what it sounds like to drop a side cover on your foot :-X
Oh damn! Did it hurt your foot? Well, at least that means the internals are exposed, that's a good sign ;) Just giving you a hard time, any updates on the 748 project?

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Yay John! Yay Harley! Yay Steve! Thanks to all for helping me out. John was saying he might stretch her out on the way to next IBNII. It'd be nice to prove I actually own a Duc.

-Dan

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Good point, especially if Mr. "I got enough parts to build another one" is riding it. Still if you like, I'll photocopy my title for John to carry around.

-Dan

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Razzo Bolognese said:
Good point, especially if Mr. "I got enough parts to build another one" is riding it. Still if you like, I'll photocopy my title for John to carry around.

-Dan
As much as Id love to have a 1000ds, if I claim ownership to one more right now, Im afraid Ill be sleeping with them in the garage. [laugh]

G

·
ducman851 said:
As much as Id love to have a 1000ds, if I claim ownership to one more right now, Im afraid Ill be sleeping with them in the garage. [laugh]
And what's wrong with that! ;D

[cheeky]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts