Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , I desperately need to order Ducati genuine spare parts for my S4 , but i need them in Thailand so need to order from a dealer in USA who can post them to me in plain packaging , any reccomendations on a dealer who can help.

i buy from Desmo Times and non Ducati dealers but they cannot get me the genuine engine parts I need.

jerry

·
Registered
0 Posts
Try Bike Bandit. They ship in a regular brown box for most things and their prices aren't bad, but I don't know if they ship to Thailand.

www.bikebandit.com

They have schematics online as well, which makes ordering easier. They aren't great otherwise -- but they do give a nice AMA membership discount (not useful for you, I guess..)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
jerryz said:
Hello , I desperately need to order Ducati genuine spare parts for my S4 , but i need them in Thailand so need to order from a dealer in USA who can post them to me in plain packaging , any reccomendations on a dealer who can help.

i buy from Desmo Times and non Ducati dealers but they cannot get me the genuine engine parts I need.

jerry
I can get you anything you need. Send me a pm or email me at [email protected] and we can discuss it.

·
Registered
665 Posts
you should try Japan or even better Australia is closer to you. Shipping from US would be KILLER!!! specially on large items! :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
it took me upwards of two weeks to get a part from bikebandit, and live in the states. i wouldn't recommend them, unless you don't care how long it takes.

if you can get anyting from your corner of the globe, i'd do it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
zarn02 said:
it took me upwards of two weeks to get a part from bikebandit, and live in the states. i wouldn't recommend them, unless you don't care how long it takes.

if you can get anyting from your corner of the globe, i'd do it.
their shipping is annoying, but they had the best prices for OEM parts, hands down. i gave them my AMA member number and got about %15 off the order. shipping wasn't expensive either, it was listed UPS prices.

they are annoying but i'v e grown to like them well enough.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wont be ordering big items , i wait till i go to US or UK, and carry them in suitcase , USA is much cheaper than all other places.It is small OEM bits like rockers , belts etc that can be posted .
Thanks for all your help on this guys,

jerry

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Out of curiosity I checked Bike Bandits site, they are selling Ducati rockers at $150+ each which is $100 more than i have been quoted by other USA sellers.
Big operation but with big prices, I prefer to deal with the small real enthusiast proffessional shops.

jerry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts