Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to put together a couple mounting kits for heat shields. I know what the kit will consist of but do not know the names of the parts. I've tried buying just the mounting kit from the Leo Vince universal CF heat shield but nobody who sells it will sell the mounting kit seperate. I've attached a picture of what one set would look like. Could you please help me with the names for these parts and if you know where I can get them would also be helpful. I would actually need the metal pieces on the left to have one taller than the other for the two sets I want to make.

I know the bolts/screws and washers but that's about the extent of my knowledge :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
The big round ones are hose clamps. and the ones on the left are locking tabs for the hose clamps. the screws on the bottom thread through those locking tabs when folded over, and thread into those block looking ones clamping down on the hose clamp. take the picture to any auto parts store and they will hook you up.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
69 Posts
I don't know what size pipe you have but Summit Racing sells something very similar to the one's in the DesmoWorld pic. They are made for mounting fuel filters but fit antythign with a 2.5" as well. They're also made of SS so no corrosion. Check them out here.

Later, Doug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts