Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BMW-Ducati of Charlotte has a bike im interested in. They have a used 2002 ST4s with 10K+ miles on it and at a good price. I'm infering from the email i got from them its a nice bike and they're having it special to coincide with a fall open house. The price is good until Sat at 4pm.

Can one of you Carolina guys who may be going to this open house check the bike out. I dont care about the price dealine so much as i do as the bike being in tiptop shape.

Please help a brother out! [cheeky]

Thanks!!

(i forgot to mention, im in Maryland)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Man, I was JUST DOWN THERE for like the last THREE WEEKS!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
that was my bosses bike, he up graded for a 07 s4rs. he was the second owner, never been droped. can get you more info if you need it.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tiphelps - I sent you a PM

thanks

Nightsaber - If its not out of your way, that be great. Im still trying do decide if its worth heading down to NC with my wife this weekend who happens to be heading to Fayetteville, 100 miles to the east. If the bike is worth the trip, i'll give up the weekend of freedom!

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update. A swell fella named Chris from BMW-Ducati sent me some pics that he took today. Sweet ride. I put a deposit down and i'll be there on Saturday for a ride and possibly to buy it and ride it home.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey shark,
I have an '02 ST4s and love it. It's a all-day superbike and is very comfortable for my wife, although it's alot more fun one-up. Congrats and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Blueshark928 said:
Update. A swell fella named Chris from BMW-Ducati sent me some pics that he took today. Sweet ride. I put a deposit down and i'll be there on Saturday for a ride and possibly to buy it and ride it home.
Good thing - I just got back from Charlotte (a couple of hours ago). Meeting ran long plus I had a car full of people dying to get back to Winston. Sorry I couldn't be more help :embarassed: but good luck and let us know whether you go for it this weekend [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Blueshark928 said:
there are good guys in charlotte ... hope it works out for ya.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sennaster said:
there are good guys in charlotte ... hope it works out for ya.
Thanks! It did. Great bunch out there. Place was packed today for the open house. Good thing we got all the hard stuff done by phone. I picked it up today and put 280 miles on it already. I'm holed up at the Rocky Mount Hampton inn right now. Heading the rest of the way home tommorrow.

Great bike! I'll be sad to see the M620 go, but i just dont see any need to keep it.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Home safe!

(trip odo was reset to zero at the dealership)

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.