Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember the interesting discussion (if you were at Tortilla Flats...) today folks and if you truly hate the ATM cameras (automatic ticket machines) as much as I do, go join the website CameraFRAUD.com We are a group of people working on the legislation to finally bring down the big brother cameras. They have a meetup group started for information on where and when important meetings or protests are (yes I was one of the people standing on the overpasses). I have not received any photo radar tickets since this tyranny was put into place, but it has my blood boiling. As one person said, "I would rather have one idiot speeding than 100 idiots slamming on their BRAKES!" Sorry for the rant and no I am not a speed demon nor do I drive like a speeding idiot (I save that for the track....)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just got an "ATM" camera ticket in the mail.

The ticket is addressed to me, but the photo is of my wife driving. I plan on saying, "I have no idea who is driving that car, but it's not me."

From what I understand, they can't make me say who it is.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
I just got an "ATM" camera ticket in the mail.

The ticket is addressed to me, but the photo is of my wife driving. I plan on saying, "I have no idea who is driving that car, but it's not me."

From what I understand, they can't make me say who it is.

You just did.

You think they don't read these boards. They do. They are watching you. They see you everywhere you go, everything you do. Even now, they are following you. No, don't turn around. And don't stop what you are doing. Never. Keep going. Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing you're on to them. That's it. You're doing good. Relax a little more; you're too tense. That's better. And whatever you do, don't tell them you talked to me. In fact, forget you ever read this. You are far, far, better off not knowing about "them," living a "normal" life, and not worried about the eyes, the eyes, unblinking and unwavering, that are focused on you 24/7...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You just did.

You think they don't read these boards. They do. They are watching you. They see you everywhere you go, everything you do. Even now, they are following you. No, don't turn around. And don't stop what you are doing. Never. Keep going. Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing you're on to them. That's it. You're doing good. Relax a little more; you're too tense. That's better. And whatever you do, don't tell them you talked to me. In fact, forget you ever read this. You are far, far, better off not knowing about "them," living a "normal" life, and not worried about the eyes, the eyes, unblinking and unwavering, that are focused on you 24/7...
?????? It could get to that one day....They can track you from Phoenix to Flagstaff and if you get there too quickly you get a citation. They have plate recognition capability right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts