Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1081 - 1099 of 1099 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Red Monster and possibly a Paul Smart headed south on 42 south of Woodstock, VA. Very rare to see Ducati's down my way.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Saturday 1030 am @ Rt-2 & Friendship Road in the new roundabout. Black monster. Maybe a 620 or 750. Female rider wearing a black and white leather Triumph jacket. Riding with a guy on a muscle cruiser. I was on my bicycle heading into the roundabout when you both passed me. I was not with the group of bikers hanging at the store you stopped at.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Red 749 (I believe) heading west on wilson blvd. You waved to me as I was pulling my black/red 695 out of gold's gym parking lot.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Thurs 7:05pm - Dark 620 with black brain bucket and t-shirt splitting lanes down 14th St NW. I saw you last year doing the same thing up 13th while 2-up.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
1808...Red 620 (I think), east on Rt. 50 near Stringfellow Rd. Female rider (I hope).

Just to throw it out there...1805...Red 998 or 1044, Pulling out of Fair Ridge Dr., getting ready to head east on 50, Asian male rider (I think).

·
Banned
83 Posts
Spotted a Sick looking monster (red on red, maybe an s4r) Friday morning on my way to work at about 7:40. Dude was headed west and we waved as we passed each other on Rt. 50. The bike had a custom headlight and the lowest clip on bars I have ever seen... who knows what else was done. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Saw a sweet looking, I think 695, black with red frame heading out River Road as I was heading back in......hope you beat the sprinkles.

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Heading south on Woodstock road in Baltimore County yesterday around 5:30, near the train-tracks/biker bar/cemetary. Yellow xx9 SBK riding with 2 other sportbikes. I was on the yellow monster heading north. Nice color. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I didn't spot it, but someone in my paddock did. At Summit on Sunday, he saw a green Monster roll through the paddock sometime around race 8 or so. Very not stock paint.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I actually talked to the owner of the green monster at Summit. It was an older 800 that he had painted himself a two tone green, really diff't look. It had high mount Remus exhaust.

·
Registered
16 Posts
rgramjet said:
Saw a sweet looking, I think 695, black with red frame heading out River Road as I was heading back in......hope you beat the sprinkles.
If it was a white/black helmet, that was me. Went to White's Ferry and back for a really fun trip and managing to stay dry, although had to dodge Kentucky-Derby-induced-DUI-drivers all the way back into the city. Really enjoying breaking in the bike.

·
Registered
415 Posts
5/5 around 4:30 pm. Headed out of DC on the Clara Barton, Dark (couldn't get more than that since I was on one of the Reston shuttle buses). Rider had a black jacket, Arai helmet and yellow/black backpack.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Monster Metallic (couldn't tell much else from the brief glimpse) but had stock pipes and tail looked stock...looked like maybe an '01?? at 7:01am this morning going towards DC on River Road....saw you as I was walking down Butler Road with my 7-11 coffee and you were rolling up to the traffic at the Little Falls Parkway light wearing a black jacket and jeans and a dark colored helmet

·
Registered
124 Posts
Spotted a Sick looking monster (red on red, maybe an s4r) Friday morning on my way to work at about 7:40. Dude was headed west and we waved as we passed each other on Rt. 50. The bike had a custom headlight and the lowest clip on bars I have ever seen... who knows what else was done. [thumbsup]

Where on 50 was this? I was on 50 on Friday, and I do have pretty low clipons.. could have been me possibly, but my bike isnt too sick. LOL!!!

1081 - 1099 of 1099 Posts