Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1099 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When: Sunday 10/30 ~5:30 pm
Where: Pennsylvania Ave & 8th. SE DC.
What: Red Monster. Rider in black/gray jacket.

PS - Can we get this a sticky instead of starting a new thread for every sighting?

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Not a monster sighting, but today near Elkridge, I chased down a guy on a new Multistrada 1000. He pulled over and we chatted a bit. Nice fellow. Nice bike too. I gave him my number to hookup for rides.

·
Registered
89 Posts
slowpoke13 said:
When: Sunday 10/30 ~5:30 pm
Where: Pennsylvania Ave & 8th. SE DC.
What: Red Monster. Rider in black/gray jacket.

PS - Can we get this a sticky instead of starting a new thread for every sighting?
Yeah, that was me! Since I live and work on the Hill, that's where I'll be spotted most.

Saw a nice yellow 749 parked on East Capitol (and 5th) this morning... Anyone here?

-Otto

·
Registered
307 Posts
Monster 1000RS, white helmet, red Ducati jacket, coming across Rte. 50 into Arlington this morning around 11 am. Who dat?

·
Registered
302 Posts
yellow monster with one of those DP airbrushed checkered flag tanks, and sweet carbon pipes seen ripping past my house at the corner of Commonwealth And Spring streets in Alexandria. appreciated hearing him gun the engine a few times as he rolled past my bike parked on the sidwalk. >:D

the rest of you Alexandria guys ever see this bike?

·
Registered
688 Posts
      Frick, nobody saw me out there this weekend. I was ducking into turns hard, and beating someone's rat faced granny till she got off her cell phone. First time in months I had my bike out . Still missing some misc. rear brake parts. yada yada

·
Registered
176 Posts
monarc said:
yellow monster with one of those DP airbrushed checkered flag tanks, and sweet carbon pipes seen ripping past my house at the corner of Commonwealth And Spring streets in Alexandria. appreciated hearing him gun the engine a few times as he rolled past my bike parked on the sidwalk. >:D

the rest of you Alexandria guys ever see this bike?
I think that's will. he lives in the area.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I think that's will. he lives in the area.
very cool, get him to post up, and take his compliments.

we're sitting in the house and I heard him rumble by, my wife paused, listened and said "sounds like a ducati..." he gunned the engine and she said "yup, he must have seen yours" [laugh]

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
monarc said:
very cool, get him to post up, and take his compliments. 

we're sitting in the house and I heard him rumble by, my wife paused, listened and said "sounds like a ducati..."  he gunned the engine and she said "yup, he must have seen yours" [laugh]
will does have the corse paint on his bike, but its red

·
Registered
829 Posts
Cool. I mean, great! It must have been a good ride. Little traffic. Saw the monster find a hole between the 66 and 50 exits and open the throttle. I was behind smiling all the way. Regards, R.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dunno. But, one of the MAD guys was at Great Falls on Sat and saw all the monsters. Didn't come over though and didn't know about the picnic (despite it going out on their email list) Ohh well.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Saturday 11/19 about 2pm. Rt-1 in Elkridge. 2 guys on Ducs, one a black Monster the other a black MS. Heading southbound away from Speeds. I was heading northbound on my 620.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
One day last weekend I saw a 620 dark on Georgia Ave in Silver Spring MD (by the Glenmont Metro). black jacket and silver or gray helmate. I was in the back of a busted ass black Honda Civic

1 - 20 of 1099 Posts