Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Cam jacket

764 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ChrisR1982Edin 
#1 ·
Im guessing this is the right forum for this.. im looking for a manufacturer of a bike jacket that has all the proper protection in it but looks like a military camoflage jacket. Im wanting the urban camoflage jacket. Does anyone know who makes one? :)

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Yeh iv seen that jacket but thats not quite what I was after. I saw some guy in a bar when I was still in england and he had an urban cam combat jacket that the whole surface looked urban cam in color. I knew he had bikes and he said the jacket had full armor inside it (removable) and cost him around 150 pounds sterling... unfortunately i live in italy now so cant visit the bar on the offchance he is there :(

Discussion starter · #5 ·
j.davis - yeh that looks nice, but id want the Urban look :)

Dragsterhund - seen that thread and I dont like the look of that army stuff. Im not american so dont wana wear american flags on me. A Scotsman riding an italian bike in italy wearing USA flags? nah... besides.. FAR TOO MANY logos on it. Im not one for all the logos and junk like that. cheers for the link tho m8y :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.