Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
New Secondhand 696 Owner Mornington Peninsula

Gday guys I am very new to the Ducati World and recently picked up a Ducati 696 with 14,500Km on the clock and have started customising with new termignoni CF and some other bits here and there will post pics soon, I live in bittern 8min from hastings victoria and I am a Career Firefighter Gday All:) and I would love to meet up and go for a ride sometime fellow ducatista's

I previously owned a 2009 Bonne SE Cafe Racer, but have fallen in love with my new monster

Benjamin D Dickens

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I'm a Melbourne monster rider, whilst I'm here, I have a white. 09 1100s and want to go black... Anyone want to swap skins..???

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new to this forum (joined today) and I'm in Melbourne, up in the Dandenongs. I ride a Dark 696.

Did you guys ever organise a ride?

Cheers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Melbourne monster

Hi guys, melbourne monster owner..anyone going to the festival of Italian motorcycles in Carlton this Sunday?. Never been myself but as it's a nice day I'm planning on it.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Monster in mckinnon here. I usually ride out to launching place, roads are quieter and no cops of late. Love the black spur etc but too many cops out to fine you for having your licence plate at the strong angle.
Ride soon Steve? ;)

M900ie reporting in here, Fairfield.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts