Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! lm fairly new to this forum and looking to see how many Melbourne members there are on here

Would be great to get a ride organised..so how many do we have here?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it looks that way Billy..lol. Where do u normaly ride?...l tend to head over to Healesville bakery via kangaroo ground, Chrstimas Hills to Yarra Glen then across from there

·
Registered
48 Posts
Monster in mckinnon here. I usually ride out to launching place, roads are quieter and no cops of late. Love the black spur etc but too many cops out to fine you for having your licence plate at the strong angle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All.

Had my Monster 696 delivered on wednesday.

Planing on taking it around yarra bvld to feel it out and get used to it.

Look forward to catching up with some monster owners, as I do with the local S2000 owners.

Tim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I'm a s4r owner out west point cook I ride all different places but last sat did a track day at broadford had the best time s4r loved it to :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey Guys/Gals,

Also in Point Cook. Took delivery of my Monster EVO last Saturday and haven't had the chance to ride again since (shitty Melbourne weather).

Be great to organise a ride sometime soon.

Cheers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Quite a few of us actually mate, but we use a different site now which I can't name because it gets censored. However I'm in Mornington and am happy to chat if you can find the other forum, it's not hard ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Castlemaine s4 monster man. (charcol black) I'm a bit mature for the bike, but I am learning not twist the throttle too much and enjoy the ride. Off to the toy run at Calder park on the 11th of this month. Look me up. Wozza.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Riding my 96m600 as 1st & only ever ridden bike since Jan 2011. Since car died few mnths ago it's bike as solo. Am steadily becoming more addicted. Live in tarneit atm

1 - 20 of 29 Posts