Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, looking to get a group together to head to the North GA mountains this Sunday 12/17. Weather is supposed to be sunny and in the low 70's - gotta hit it while its good! Plan to meet in the Perimeter area mid-morning. Details to follow...hit me up if interested.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Where are you going to ride? I live 15 mi. from the Ga. SC. state line on hwy 28. Me and Bro-in-law on 950 SM would be lookin for you. Otherwise it's Highlands-WarWoman etc.

PS: Don't tell anyone else about The WarWorman.

LA

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This WarWorman intrigues me.....

Planning to head over to the Blairsville / Suches / Dahlonega area. I haven't lived here long, so not that familiar with other areas yet. Would certrainly like to meet up if you can make it out, otherwise we'll have to organize something over your way soon.

Will post more details tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, we have 4 confirmed so far and anyone else in the ATL please feel free to join! We plan to meet at 10am in the Dunwoody/ Sandy Springs area and head north up 400 to the Blue Ridge.

Meetup location:
Starbucks
6160 Roswell Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30328
404-256-3774
Directions: from I-285 on the Northside, take Roswell Rd North about 1 mile up, after Hammond Rd and before Mt. Vernon.

Hope to see any other DML'ers there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts