Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just back from a 7500 km road trip with my wife, who rides an '07 M695. Her bike is set-up with the City bars, touring seat and higher wind screen from Zero Gravity... these mods made it a real pleasure to ride on such a long trip.

Here's a pic of her and the bike in Southern Utah (along the incredible hwy 12):

And again in Colorado:

She let's me take it for a spin every now and then... what a great bike!

So are there any Monster clubs in Western Canada?

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
try ducwc.ca its a ducati users club of western canada calgary based i hope there is a few monsters in the group if not all be the first .i just found out about it last time i was at Brians.web site looks promising for a southern alberta monster rider .

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's hard to tell from the pic but is that a tank bag on her 695? My old tank bag would not work with mine because of the magnets. Just curious. If you still check these forums, I would be interested in hearing what she used (assuming I am not seeing things, which is also very possible. lol)
Thanks from Edmonton :)

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
162 Posts
Another Canuck Duc just saying hello

My wife rides an 05 M620 and I ride the 09 M1100. We enjoy touring Western Canada and are looking forward to making a few trips out to the mountains again this year.

The wife uses Cortech tank and tail bags along with a set of saddle bags. These work very well for her and keep the weight low on the bike.

I went with the Ducati Performance tank bag with quick release system and the matching DP tail bag that slips over the seat and attaches to the factory cowl anchors. The DP Touring seat was a great upgrade for comfort and some fabric dye took care of the red stitching that is unavoidable on this seat.

Duc's are few and far between out here in Saskatchewan, but when we hit the road with our Duc's they are sure to turn the heads of many. Fuel ups are long and often filled with many questions and people stopping to have a look at the Monsters.

Happy riding

·
Registered
296 Posts
Edmonton resident here. There should be lots of Ducs in Edmonton this year, if the rain stops. Argyll has sold a whole bunch of Monsters!! I personally stay on the North End of the city and ride out in St Albert and towards Westlock, Villeneauve and Morinville, stay out of the city!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts