Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The photographs selected by the DML members to be in the 2004 calendar are:

That's 11, and we said that we were going to choose 13. The problem is, there are three bikes tied for those last positions. Do we want to have an instant run-off ballot, or just find an extra spot in the calendar?

Those last three are: 15,19,27.

I don't think it important to for the vote distribution to be known, but I'll let this one out. Scottinaustin's photograph (#10) was voted for by a huge majority of the voters, getting nearly twice as many votes as the #2 photograph. Good job, Scott!

--Fillmore

·
Registered
472 Posts
what about a last page montage of all three...would that be possible??

if not then with all due respect to the my Marin Neighbor, I like 19 just for the cow factor.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, so who's actually going to put the calendar document together?

I guess that I could do it using Scott's format from last year, but I thought somebody else had volunteered.

Also, after looking closer at the Scott's powerpoint document, I think that all three of the pictures that tied for the last two spots could be used if one photo was used on the feature pages at the end of the calendar.

Of all the pictures selected, #27 is the only one of which we don't have a hi-rez version. Could terrible_viking please either submit the big version to the sumbissions site of forward it to me?

Thanks,
--Fillmore

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
;D Holy Crap! ;D
I acutally won something. Thanks everyone.
I hope this victory doesn't ruin my chances of winning the Mega Milions.
GT

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
OK, so who's actually going to put the calendar document together?

I guess that I could do it using Scott's format from last year, but I thought somebody else had volunteered.
I'll send you a copy of the revised PowerPoint calendar document for 2004 when I get home (where it's located). You'll have to make new blank pages for the photos (trivial), then add any other text or small pictures. But you won't have to deal with days of the week, holidays, or phases of the moon.
====== Edit ======
I found the document on my work computer, so I e-mailed it to Fillmore. Have fun.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Great job everyone! I've just sorted out the gallery so that just the winning entries are displayed.

-dj

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya missed one... There are actually 14 selected photos and I noticed the cows missing right away ;D (That's actually one of my favorites, so I've already moved it)

Since nobody jumped up to claim making the calendar, I'm doing it... Anyone whose submission was selected could save me the work of sending out a bunch of e-mails if you'd send me the technical details (year, model, mods, etc...) and a sentence or two description of the bike, photo, whatever you want as a description (look at last year's calendar as a guide). This goes for the bikes that were not selected as well, as I'm going to try to incorporate some of those as Scott did last year.

Thanks,
--Fillmore

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I would rant and rave how disappointed I am in some of the selections, but since I didn't vote during the limited voting time, I guess I can't complain. I will say #'s 20 & 27 are some of the coolest, and #29 is cool as hell too. The rest are just bike pics, no offense to the owners, but they are just everyday pics if ya know what I mean.

R

·
0 Posts
I will be glad to help in any way needed. As for my comments for picture 01, there is really nothing else to say other then it was at VIR and the bike is stock.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Of all the pictures selected, #27 is the only one of which we don't have a hi-rez version. Could terrible_viking please either submit the big version to the sumbissions site of forward it to me?
Hey Fillmore,

Completely missed this thread, Retro had to point me to it today. I'll get something to you in the morning if it's not too late. What size do you want, any preference as to file type, etc?

Thanks all for your interest!

Best,

-R.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, please send me the bigger pic and description as soon as you can.

Thanks,
--Fillmore

1 - 15 of 15 Posts