Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody been to cafe veloce? I hear it's a great classic italian bike restaraunt.... they even give motorcyclists a discount.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No, I haven't gone and that's pretty weak on my part since I live like 5 minutes from it. It'd be cool to get a group together ther for lunch and an east side ride.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd be game for that. Are there good rides on the eastside? I haven't been down there on my bike yet... I have a good friend who lives in Issaquah though...

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's kind of behind the Totem Lake Strip Mall on 124th.

There's some good roads on the east side out near Monre... that's where I usually go when I've got a few spare hours

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've never been, but it sounds cool. Given a bit of advance notice and a free day I'd be up for that. I've been going nuts doing only my commute... I swear there are only about 5 turns the whole way and it's 20-some miles!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: cafe veloce - Ride

If anyone's interested for an eastside ride, myself and another monster guy are going for an evening ride tomorrow night (Friday, June 27). Looks like a 6pm Cafe Veloce meet up, I've got an idea for the ride but would be open to suggestions. Plan to be back there by 8 or 9 pm. If you're down, show up!

·
Registered
166 Posts
wwumonster, I have other plan's but would have liked to go. keep coming with the ride's and hopefully I can get to one.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Cafe Veloce really is a cool place. Nice cafe-racer atmosphere, with gooood food, and good drinks. In fact, it's the wife and I's favorite restuarant, and the place were I fell in love with the Monster :D

Can't beat the classic m/c racing on the televisions while having a brew on the deck. Also, you get a discount for riding your bike in...

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would be fun... I'm always down for a duc gathering.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
We should totally hit this place for a ride! >:D

Woo Hoo, 4000 posts! [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Jeez man, can the people from the Seattle area ever have there own thread on here without us Portland area assknobs jacking all over it? :eek:

settle down :-*

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
No, the people from Seattle have their own board. It's called Desmonorthwest. ;)

We Portlanders (and a representative from Bend) own the NW section of the DML. >:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts