Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished doing my 6k maintenance on my 07 S2R800. Does anyone know what cables I need to reset the Service light with Ducatidiag? Is anyone using Ducatidiag?
Thanks, g

·
Registered
7 Posts
I used it to reset my tps the program worked great. I'm currently away on vacation but when I get back I plan to play around with it some more. I bought cables from amazon.com

OBD2 OBD II Diagnostic USB Cable For KKL409.1 VAG-COM 409

OBD OBD2 16 Pin Connector Diagnostic Adapter for FIAT 3 Pin

Don't bother with the included drivers download them from ducatidiag or the web

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Just ordered mine and can't wait to play with em. I have never used this program and was wondering is it pretty simple? I find new and improved ways of making magic blue smoke come out of computers.

·
Registered
2007 S2R 1000
2 Posts
I know this thread is from a LONG time ago but I'm hoping this will get to at least one of you... I just got a 2007 Monster s2r 1000 and I have ducatidiag and jpldiag coming from ebay with cables. Here is my issue. I don't know where the diagnostic cable on the bike is. Near the battery I have found a 2 wire plug that has switched power but I can not find a 3 wire plug anywhere. I have the ducati service manual that I actually got from this forum and on page 109 it shows a picture of what is supposed to be the diagnostic connector but the picture is showing the same connector I was just talking about. Can anyone help please?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts