Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

***stock photos*** - the first two pics are the color. it's a touch lighter than senna grey.

selling my caberg trip v2. purchased new shipped for $230 from the UK (haven't seen it in the US). asking $160 shipped to the 48, $150 if you wanna pick it up at IBN, obo. paypal or cash-in-person only. i LOVE the helmet, but i just ordered a small for tighter fit.

this is the cool-looking helmet with the integrated flip-down dark smoke sun visor inside like a fighter pilot's AND flip-up chinbar. the clear external visor is a curved, funky shape. vents on the chinbar and top. certified as a FULLFACE helmet, which means the chinbar appears to be crash-worthy.

seems to fit a pretty wide range of head shapes. i wear arai rx7 and shoei x11, RF1000. my buddy wears arai signet. it fits both of us great, although since it's a flip-up, you want it to be more on the snug side so that it doesn't move around at all when you use the flip-up chinbar. i typically wear a small on the track and a medium on the street in other helmet brands, and this helmet in a medium is a bit big for the street.

worn 4 times, i wear a helmet slick and never sweated, never dropped, never crashed, visors are perfect. shipped in original box with helmet bag. i've added a ducati corse crest to each side. leave it or remove it. i think it looks cool.

features:

• Double visor system for all riding conditions
• Double anti-turbulance nape shield
• Removable stop wind
• Rain protection rims
• Scratch resistant visor
• Sanitized lining
• Quick release strap
• Painted helmet
• Internal air circulation
• Removable Coolmax lining
• Quick release visor
• European approval : ECE22.05
• Weight : approx. 1.7kg

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Industrial_Grrrl said:
too bad, I could have sold you my small matt black one. It's a little big for me.
dammit. mine is on the way from the UK!!!! small matte black. :-\

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
you're killing me!......I have like 7 helmets and now I want this one for my collection. I'll take it. send me your PP address. MM

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol. ok. michmonster and then alansean. mich, i'll pm you my paypal addy. let me know your shipping addy, and it'll go out tomorrow.

oh, crap, actually, i threw away the box for that one. do you care? if you want a caberg box, i'll have to wait until my new one shows up (a day or so), otherwise i can put it in a shoei or arai box. i do have the helmet bag.

up to you.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
PayPal sent [thumbsup]. I'll just wait for the Caberg box. All my helmets are in the boxes they came in on the shelf so I know what is what. Just anal that way [laugh]. No hurries, there's snow on the ground anyways :-\ .thanks Simonster! -MM

·
Registered
322 Posts
simonster said:
dammit. mine is on the way from the UK!!!! small matte black. :-\
what are the odds? bummer! :p

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MichMonsterS4 said:
PayPal sent [thumbsup]. I'll just wait for the Caberg box. All my helmets are in the boxes they came in on the shelf so I know what is what. Just anal that way [laugh]. No hurries, there's snow on the ground anyways :-\ .thanks Simonster! -MM
righto. the seller shipped it from the UK yesterday, so hopefully it will get here in a day or so. last time it only took 3 days. i'll send it asap.

alansean, sorry mate, michmonsters4 has already sent the cashola.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts