Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to decide which one to get. The Trip looks a bit smaller than the V2. Does anyone have either helmet?
Caberg Trip Helmet vs Caberg V2 Helmet

Attachments

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
I have the V2 in matte black coming in this week I will let u know how it feels.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BastrdHK said:
I have the V2 in matte black coming in this week I will let u know how it feels.
8)
Cool!

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
The V2 just came in....medium fits my 7"1/4 melon very nicely. I wear an XL AGV Ti-tech and L HJC. First off the V2 is very comfortable right out of the box. Quick release chin strap took some getting use to, but works well. The V2 is noticably smaller than the AGV and HJC. Weather is shitty right now, so I cant test it on the bike, but I will let you know how it feels in the wind. I can send pictures comparing the helmets if u want. The Trip looks like it would be slightly smaller overall, but I don't think it would be a noticeable difference. I think its gonna come down to whether or not you want the flip up option. I personally prefer the solid full face V2.....gives me the feeling of more security. I bought my V2 off Ebay from a guy in the UK. Great price, good service, and at my door in 7 days.

http://stores.ebay.com/MPS-EXPRESS-LTD

PS- flip down sun shade is pretty sweet! 8)

- HK

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Industrial_Grrrl said:
terribletabo,

what size do you notmally wear? I have the trip in small if you want to try it on. I'm in manhattan.

michelle
Thank you Michelle. I am usually a medium in all the helmets I tried on or had.
I'm a medium in Arai, Caberg justissimo, and Ducati Suonmy (however u spell it! LOL)
I really like the Trip & V2, but I found the outer dimensions of the Caberg justissimo to be way too big. The trip looks like it has the smallest outer dimensions, which is what I was trying to confirm.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts