Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking everywhere for a pair (02-S4)
Any Ideas?

G

·
A buddy of mine has them on his 02 750. The headlight shakes enough that it looks like he has a headlight modulator.

G

·
I have some on "thick pre-preg CF" light holders on my M944, no shaking problems at all. I guess it really depends on who makes them.

Sean and Nunez have them on their bikes as well. No problems on their bikes either.

G

·
I have some on "thick pre-preg CF" light holders on my M944, no shaking problems at all. I guess it really depends on who makes them.

Sean and Nunez have them on their bikes as well. No problems on their bikes either.
I think they were DP. It's not a problem, really. I don't mean that it "shakes" as much as a slight vibration that makes the headlight seem to flicker when you see it coming at you.

G

·
I'll check with Sean. We received a batch a while ago-but I heard they were hard to come by. Please send him an email direct ([email protected]) and have him put you on the list. We might have some made in the USA by a pre-preg CF guy that supplys Buell (someone that has experience with shakey bikes...).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts