Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. Sorry as hell I missed bike night. The guy who was gonna buy my TV said he was on his way at 6PM, then the same call at 8PM, same thing at 10PM. At midnight I ended up selling it to my neighbors for more money. That plus no vehice equals no last bike night for me! :'( You guys (and gals) have been awesome and I've had plenty of good times at Rick's and at The Otherroom (and, yes, Bodega). Thank to the DML and IBNII I've gotten tons of valuable information on where and how to ride and where and how to wrench. I'll miss you all except that douchebag who ruined my bike for me. Of course Mr. Fila 999-knockoff hasn't shown his face for well over a year but that's because he's, like I said, a douchebag. The rest of youse I shall miss, even Luca! Please remember I'll still be lurking around the DML and will carve myself a nice lil' niche in the big apple. You're all welcome to visit (yes, even Luca) and I hope you do. Everybody ride safe, ruffle feathers and rock on! [thumbsup]

-Dan

P.S. Yes I SWEAR I really own a Monster even if nobody's seen it

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Don't let the door hit ya...where the good lord split ya ;)

Have fun in the zoo... [thumbsup]

Kinda wish I would have at least give'n ya a good bye hand shake at Joes :-\

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
wow, that's the closest i've ever seen to you "outing" the guilty party. [cheeky]

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Take care in the big apple, man.

Don't be a stranger. :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
peas out, snoop.

Eat lots of pizza and cannolis. Remember, no eye contact.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
I watched Taxi Driver last night in your honor.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
sorry i missed ya last night :mad:
(were you at TOR?)
take care man... cya soon enough. have a good trip out there.

stacey sends her luv, too.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
:-*

Bye bye, Danny Boy...you will be missed !

Take good care.

:(

·
Registered
43 Posts
Since you're one of the few So Cal DML'ers I've actually met.....I guess I'll miss you :-*
Good Luck in the Big Apple but keep in touch.

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Dan,

Have fun in NYC and I'll expect my dinner raincheck when I finally make my way back to NY for a visit. [thumbsup]

Mrs. Red Baron wishes you well and looks forward to seeing you in NYC.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
He Dan,

As the first DMLer I actually talked to I'm sad to "see" you go. Have fun in the big apple and don't forget that drivers there are crazier than here! ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.