Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a few bikes in mind...
i am a previous owner of a 2002 ducati 748s titanium grey that was stolen in Miami Beach, FL . Bike was parked in semi secure area, covered but not gated motorcyle parking area for condominium. Bike had kryptonite lock and full coverage insurance.

looking to repurchase a bike a few years later. still living in the same Miami Beach, FL . Figured in buying a pre-owned monster that would not draw to much attention. My 2 bike options at the moment are...

2002 red 620 monster with carbon pipes and goodies. High miles 17k. bike looks hot though, love the color and would not really stress theft, milage, or wear and tear on it that much. just plain out enjoy the bike. asking price, 4200 which is negotiable.

or

2006 s2r 800, black with orange strip. stock. garage kept and one owner, 1400 miles asking price, 7000 which is negotiable. this is a much nicer bike, not to excited about leaving it covered outside, could cause more attention and cause theft but then there is always full covergae insurance. not to crazy about the color but has the nicer rims and style.

any opinions would be appreiated....

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
going from a 748 to either of those bikes I think you'll be greatly disappointed. I think you should look for an older 900, if you're going to look for a used bike. Those can be found for around the same price people are asking for 620s, and much less than that used s2r you mentioned.

my .02
-michelle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts