Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are hosting some track days coming up pretty quickly, and we are offering Monster Board members a discount for the Buttonwillow date(s) The regular advance price is $350.00 but we are offering the clubs an additional $50.00 off.

So for $300.00 you'll get on the track for both Saturday & Sunday, your lunch included, you can watch the 2003 season of Moto GP & WSB races, played all day long in the Race Tower. we will also have a hosted dinner on Saturday evening @ 5:30pm, and you'll have as much fun as you can stand, all this and more, but you'll have to be there to experience it!

If you decide to take advantage of this discount just go to our web site and simply type "Monster Club" on the name line, next to your name, and we'll give you the discount.

Regarding Laguna Seca, there is no discount for Laguna, and at the time of this posting, we only have about ten "C" spots still available, ("A" & "B" are sold out) so if you are thinking about our Laguna - December 4th & 5th, Wednesday & Thursday, don't wait you better go and get signed up now!

If you want to get signed up go to http://www.clubdesmo.com remember to add "Monster Club" on the name line and claim your spot. December is always a really fun time and it's the last track dates for this year, we have been doing these December dates for the last four years, and have only had about 10 minutes of total rain at these December Buttonwillow dates. So don't worry about the wet weather, worry about treating yourself to an early Christmas present!

Sincerely,

Mark & Dori
The Track Club
Club Desmo

[email protected]

S

·
0 Posts
Too late for this season but hows the schedule looking for next year, I've heard that Laguna is cutting back on track days because of noise, and also whats the ruling on exhaust systems, are race exhausts acceptable? Thanks

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The dB limits will be exceeded with race exhaust, unless you know how to get around it. You basically have to ride through the measuring zone with moderated riding. This lasts all of about 4-6 seconds, and then it's back to having fun!

MD

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I have a track day next Tuesday.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you attending or producing the track day next Tuesday?

The inititial posting has pretty much all the information, if you want more emal me directly.

Mark D.
The Track Club
Club Desmo

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
attending..... I will email you offline.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aero-stitch is acceptable in the "C" groups only, if you are moving along fast enough for the "B" or "A" groups you need to have real leathers!

Mark D.
The Track Club

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I guess it depends on who is doing the Track Day. Most Track Day Orgs. *Require* Full leathers,FF Helmet, Back Protectors,Gloves,Boots. Then all the prep for your bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts