Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Maybe someone will buy it to match thier Dune Buggy and Bass Boat.

S

·
0 Posts
funny thing is, that thing has been on ebay for over 5 monhts.

oh, the kicker is, I was at hte Chico duc dealer, and saw one just like that !!!

A

·
0 Posts
I saw the same bike at the Renassaince Duc shop in Tucson 2 years ago. Who let someone design that crap?! ???

·
Banned
551 Posts
If Liberace owned a monster - I think all he would need to do is jump on that thing and add a little cape to the beer holder.

Seriously, when I saw the title to the thread, I was thinking of this tank.

At second glance, it is quite dazzling though....

Reminds me of a holiday that is coming up, and how this tank could be gayer than it.

M

·
0 Posts
Truly an "out-there" exercise in obscure retro....

equal parts Vegas Glitz, the Marcos family's Malacanang Palace in the Philipines, 60's era hip poster art...

and I am sure the motif found a home in some of Saddam's art collection

I like it!!! It is so damn cheesy it almost works...won't see it on my bike though...

·
Registered
366 Posts
You guys are starting to scare me :eek: ;D ;)

Truly an "out-there" exercise in obscure retro....

equal parts Vegas Glitz, the Marcos family's Malacanang Palace in the Philipines, 60's era hip poster art...

and I am sure the motif found a home in some of Saddam's art collection

I like it!!! It is so damn cheesy it almost works...won't see it on my bike though...

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
One of the Bay Area riders has a Monster with a sparkle tank like that and she likes it. I think I would rather have that color than the "dark" paint with no shine to it. ;D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
wow. that looks like the cover off the banana
seat on a bicycle i had in the 60's.

·
Registered
915 Posts
They should do the front fender and the hugger too!! It would be SWEET ;)

A

·
0 Posts
Should be called the "Italian Disco bike". Are those diamond studs on the seat cowl and side panel?! ;) I actually don't mind that red sparkle but that other bike.. :-/

A

·
0 Posts
Holy SH*T..I wasn't the only one to think "Disco" after seeing that bike for the first time.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
One of the Bay Area riders has a Monster with a sparkle tank like that and she likes it. I think I would rather have that color than the "dark" paint with no shine to it. ;D
SCREW YOU!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Where's my platform shoes and the discoball,actually i think i can use the tank as a discoball.

H

·
0 Posts
I bet you have to sneak up on it, just tho check the air in the tires! So ugly, nobody would think to steal it...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts