Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

Since Ducati only built 1 of them and never sold them to the public, I went to a custom bike maker to have my dream bike built.
As base my 795 will do just fine as we really only keep the engine, breaks and parts of the frame. Everything else will be custom. :0

This is what we are going for:

This is the shop owners (half finished) Hypermotard for reference ;)

The build will take around 2 months and I will update this thread on a regular basis if there is enough interest.

It won't be a 1:1 copy of the bike but it gives you an idea of the style I am after. There will be a color change from yellow to neon (lime) green instead of yellow and some other minor things.
Stay tuned!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Subscribed

"As a boy I had monsters under my bed and now as an adult they live in the garage. Just can't get away from them." - Numbercruncher

·
Registered
32 Posts
It's coming along!

"As a boy I had monsters under my bed and now as an adult they live in the garage. Just can't get away from them." - Numbercruncher

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's coming along!

Still a long way to go.. 1-2 months, but it has to be perfect :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
So watching it come together I'm starting to wonder the cost? Love it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So watching it come together I'm starting to wonder the cost? Love it!

Let's just say I could buy a new bike for the same price I put in it ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well you'll be the only one with this bike!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts