Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy a brown, cafe style seat but cant find any websites that arent out of stock!!? is there some super secret "ducati only member" website or somewhere i can go to find these seats?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, any of the actual seats I've seen aren't brown and any actual second seat is going to be at least a couple hundred, assuming you find a good deal

·
Registered
171 Posts
Have a look here;
they have lots of seat covers to replace original, brown, swede black, coloured etc. etc.

I did mine in diamond red stitched swede black.
here;

It's easy to do your self, only took me a couple of hours, but you will need a powerful staple gun to penetrate the hard plastic seat base.
hand held heavy duty ones don't work, most upholsterers would be able to fit easily with air powered guns.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have a look here;
they have lots of seat covers to replace original, brown, swede black, coloured etc. etc.

I did mine in diamond red stitched swede black.
here;

It's easy to do your self, only took me a couple of hours, but you will need a powerful staple gun to penetrate the hard plastic seat base.
hand held heavy duty ones don't work, most upholsterers would be able to fit easily with air powered guns.
Holy cow, thank you! thats exactly what i was looking for, i had no idea they were just covers! lol your awesome, thank you for that!

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
similar one here, a bit cheaper:
thanks to your post i found one for my bike (the ones you sent me were for 2008 and below and my 696 is a 2009, still appreciate the help though!!) and im asking around to different upholstery company's here where i live to see what it would cost to fit it for me. that brown with my matte olive green, is going to look so sexy :love:

·
Registered
2 Posts
+1 for Luimoto.
They are local here in Vancouver, Canada.
I got mine done with carbon and red stitching with black suede. I also asked for custom red piping which they did an excellent job with.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was able to find one on ebay for $150 shipped and a local guy here to fit it for me for about 50-150 depending on how long it takes.

its one of the few i could actually find for my year, make and model but i freaking love it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts