Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my 2007 BMW M5 on Thursday morning and on Friday evening I brought home my S4RS. It was a last minute switch back to the S4RS. I was pretty much ready to buy an Aprilia Tuono 1000R but after talking to a buddy while getting exhaust installed on my M5. He convinced me that the S4RS was better for city driving.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Well......let's see some pics, dammit ;D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
slyfox said:
+2 ;D ;D How much is a digital camera?? >:D
You guys are all right. :) I can't afford a digital camera anymore except what's on my cell phone. Just kidding...i'll try to get some tomorrow. My brother left his car at my house while he is on vacation and its taking up my drive way.

·
Registered
185 Posts
labelexec said:
I picked up my 2007 BMW M5 on Thursday morning and on Friday evening I brought home my S4RS. It was a last minute switch back to the S4RS. I was pretty much ready to buy an Aprilia Tuono 1000R but after talking to a buddy while getting exhaust installed on my M5. He convinced me that the S4RS was better for city driving.
Nice! You have newre vesions of of two of my favorites.. I have a 2001 M5 & a 1995 Monster 900. The new M5 is wicked fast and maanges to looks decent and the S4RS --sweet!.

no pics... no proof though

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
at Spectrum? I may have seen you there when I was getting my bike serviced. m5 and looking at an Aprilia

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I'm not familiar with the M5. Why did you get two bikes? Is the M5 for touring?

Oh, and I brought home a beast last night as well......not to happy about that :p

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Hey Slyfox, if we would have met I would seriously have remembered the whole blue thing :eek:. BTW can you really do that or is it some new fangled computer thing

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Thumper said:
I'm not familiar with the M5. Why did you get two bikes? Is the M5 for touring?

Oh, and I brought home a beast last night as well......not to happy about that :p
Please tell us your joking ::)

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
So, with a badass car and a badass motorcycle...which is more fun? Or which is the priority with mods? How do you pick just one? I would be in such overload with deciding which to spank first, and harder! Sure glad it's you and not me...NOT!!! >:D

Lucky bastard! [thumbsup]

Tanya

·
Registered
304 Posts
T-byrd said:
So, with a badass car and a badass motorcycle...which is more fun? Or which is the priority with mods? How do you pick just one? I would be in such overload with deciding which to spank first, and harder! Sure glad it's you and not me...NOT!!! >:D

Lucky bastard! [thumbsup]

Tanya
As to what is more Badass, the Bike or the Car, the answer is...both.

How do I know? I know...

LJB 8)

My Garage:

2006 Chrysler 300C/SRT8
2002 BMW M3 Cabriolet
2006 Ducati Monster S2R
1958 Plymouth Fury

...and, Soon To Arrive, 2005 Ducati ST4s.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Not to sound like a total bitch...but I do actually know about cars and bikes and yes, I'm fully aware of what an M5 is and what it's capable of.

To be honest with you though, cars bore me a bit now. Don't get me wrong, I really do enjoy cars but if I had a choice to ride a sweet road or drive it in a car? It would be the bike...everytime, regardless of what car it is. Really.

Could just be me.

Btw, I've seen your threads about your cars and the Plymouth is sweet and I've always liked the M3...but personally I'm holding out for a clean E30.

Tanya

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mika said:
at Spectrum? I may have seen you there when I was getting my bike serviced. m5 and looking at an Aprilia
Hey Mika yes that was me. I was set on an Aprilia on Thursday when I made the deposit but by Friday early afternoon I wanted a S4RS and I picked it up around 5pm. :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
T-byrd said:
Btw, I've seen your threads about your cars and the Plymouth is sweet and I've always liked the M3...but personally I'm holding out for a clean E30.

Tanya

I love E30's. I've had 2 (both w/ eta engines :mad:) I need to get a nice 1990 325is.

OP-good choice of vehiclular transportation (i.e. TOYS). M5's are abolutely incredible (I drove a 2002 w/ Dinan chip and exhaust when my sister bought her Mini-I giggled like an 8 yr old girl).

1 - 20 of 32 Posts