1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
724 Posts
oh hot damn! making the babe thread 'hotter' with a flame war!

ehh, i would just let dead dogs lie and not 'retaliate' on future comments ... altho sometimes it's hard not to talk shyte back, i would just zip the lip like this -> :-X , but that's just me of course :p

and yeah, i guess you did cover your a$$, but that's kinda a touchy area, which therefore usually nulls the disclaimer for some people ...

·
0 Posts
You stuck your a$$ out there. After reading it a few times and knowing you, you were misunderstood. I understand your point, but it is easy to lean for someone to read it and lean the other way. I saw her and I'd bang her if she was on a dual sport. 8)

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Funny as hell man - go toss out more questions and piss off ol' man juice. Hey, anytime someone offers you a free shovel you jump on that sh*t, free stuff is cool. You can take the free shovel and beat some a$$ with it.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too funny Jason...lol.

I posted what should have been posted from the get go to try and end this, hopefully it will. If not, oh well...FCUK 'EM!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Exactly. All they should have said was, "hey - you're out of line". The fact he's resorting to calling you a red neck when you didn't say anything meant to be offensive and you even said, "this isn't meant to be offensive etc.. just a thought". You were dead on in calling him on his ignorance. I can see how he's upset, but just because his mom (who could be of asian descent) was spread eagle on a ninja 250 doesn't mean he has to hate... LOL

I'm just messin - let it roll off.

·
0 Posts
I think dudes were uptight and need to rub one out...while looking at the asian chick.
R.

V

·
0 Posts
do u need me to vouch for u on that thread sayin that ur my friend and ur not racist. :) hahah!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Val, somehow the sh!t I have dug myself in, I don't think they'd much care...lol. But I totally appreciate the offer man...lol. Us MOCHA Chocolata Brutha's....gotta stick together! (you gotta say that last line pretending to be Aretha!)

·
Registered
724 Posts
it appears it all blew over, so thats good. i liked how you added your piece to clarify (and the peace offering ;) )

now back to da babes! w00t!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts