Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you Brissy riders myself and a mate are heading off this coming Friday for a ride.
Destination probably Mt Glorious, Sommerset Dam and home via Mt Mee.
Any takers?

·
Registered
124 Posts
He'd love to come but 4 that 4 letter word work. Great ride down there from Warwick via Heifer creek/dalby. I hardly ever work weekdays let alone fridays so keep in touch for a future ride. Dont know must be greed but i just booked a job on friday this arvo.

Don't forget it's friday the 13th so stay safe.

How about a ride up the Killarney Road via "The head" from Boonah way some other time. Great cafe up the top, (over 1000m up) open wed-sun. worth a look.

Very quiet road weekdays and I can't remember the last time i saw a blue light on it.

check the cafe and views out here.

http://www.springcreekcottages.com.au/index.html

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
i'm up for a weekend ride but week days are out for me with work too. :-[

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys,
I normally work weekdays as well, just taking a day off for once and thought I'd take advantage of a weekday , minimal cars etc.
So lets get something going here for riders in or closish to Brisbane soon and regular.

adios

G

·
Gidday Nitrox,
Friday's a bit hard as I like to save my "cough cough" sick days for Track days ;D

Keep me posted on future rides though, especially weekends. I try and do that ride once a month. It's worth it.

Got a ticket on Sunday from the nasties :police: so keep an eye out.
I tried to weasle my way out by explaining I wouldn't be able to pay for accommodation on the Turismo. No joy and a $150.00 fine. :'(

Heartless prick...

CraigB

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
I would come on this ride except the bike is being serviced on this day..........................$h*t

What about this Sunday as well?. Any takers

Cheers Steve

G

·
where did you get nailed
Gidday Palooka and Greg,
Got nabbed by a handheld radar at Kelvin Grove. Across from the Uni there is a small service station and they were sitting in there. Was doing 80klm in a 60klm. :'(

A agree Greg, I NEED a track bike. Hopefully will have the car sold soon so I'll have the $$ to go looking, I mean go buying as I am already looking >:D

Catch up on Sunday if you all go. Am aiming for a track day on the 10th Nov.
Bringing the S4 or 749 on Sunday Palooka??

Stay cool ;D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hmmm. I travel past there every day as well. Hidden spot just after a downhill where everyone is jockeying for position out of/into transit lane. Sneaky.

I'm thinking of riding the 749R on sunday.

Cheers

G

·
Sorry Herculies,
just read your post. Sorry mate :(

Keep an eye out an eye out on the DML as I'm sure there will be more. A couple of us have been doing trackdays if your interested.

Cheers
Craig

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.