Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

http://www.australianmotorcycleexpo.com.au

I'm thinking of going either on the Saturday (anytime) or Sunday morning. Anyone know if ducati is showing much? I'm hoping there is a LOT of gear sales and that kind of thing. I'd love to get a deal on a one piece leather racing suit and a back protector.

Anyone been to the previous show in Melbourne know if there's much of an accessories section?

Cheers

Greg

·
Registered
388 Posts
Greg, on the tourismo the guy who drives the Ducati transporter to these events hinted that the new bikes would be unveiled at the Sydney bike show and not the Brisbane one. Having said that the Desmosedici was on display at the bike expo at the Phillip Island MotoGP, so they may have that on show.

I'm going one of the days next weekend. Maybe Saturday afternoon.

Cheers
Paul

D

·
0 Posts
Looking forward to going [thumbsup] . Probably head off Saturday morning to have a look with my youngest daugther. See you's there. That ride from Maleny to Kilcoy was excellent Palooka. Will have to do it again some time ;D

Hey Greg,
any luck selling the Monster? Could I also get the ISBN and Titles of the books you got about riding. Getting close now to buying a track bike and thought I'd better get my a#$ into gear [cheeky]

Craig

1 - 3 of 3 Posts