Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for Sunday breakfast at LULU's in New Hope?

I usually grab a cup of coffee at Starbucks, a quick bite at LULU's and then head up to Vanzant Airport or somewhere close by.

Then home to take care of lawn and fun stuff like that.

I am on the road by 7:30ish and home by noon for all of the others with significant others that want stuff done on the weekends.(know what i mean)

no rain until Sunday PM, so people better be riding!

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Re: Breakfast At LULU's

New Hope has been put off our list of places to go, because of thier unfriendly attitude to bikers. First , they allow only one bike per parking space, which is nuts, and now they have a noise control ( and don't tell me thats because of the HD's) cuse I see all you guys saying about how you love to make the car alarms go off!! :-/

·
Registered
392 Posts

I was in New Hope last weekend and there must have been 1500 bikes there. I'm not kidding, bikes everywhere.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

New hope changed their parking regulation last summer. you can fit as many bikes in one spot as humanly possible. it was a stupid rule they had and after complaining the bikers finally got thru to the brass and rule has been abolished.

As far as your statement goes there are a lot of places i would not be able to go because no one really is too bike friendly.

You just have to make the best of what you have.

Anyway, at 8 am newhope is empty except for about 40 bikers that get breakfast at lulu's every sunday. i was just hoping a few more ducati's would show up at some point.

and yes there were thousands of bikes in newhope last weekend.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

i would also have to add to this post that the most ridiculously loud bikes around are of american orign. just like second hand smoke, why should others be subjected to the offensive noise those bikes make!

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

Ok, maybe we will hit LULU's some Sunday morn at 8am, with our "not so obnoxiuosly" loud bikes! Since we have both American "loud" and foreign " not so loud". ;D

·
Registered
392 Posts

what did you say ? I can't hear you.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts

The description alone scares me

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

;D :p
My trucks are loud too.... my Dads Chevelle has glass pacs, my Dads truck is loud, my nephews truck is lifted and loud....what can I say I grew up with it :-/

·
Registered
392 Posts

how do you like your speed four? were you able to get a decent rate on the insurance? is it load enough?

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

Insurance we found for $253 a year!!! Couldn't believe it, had quotes up to $1600 a year!

It is not loud, and hubby says NO mods, but we will see, it has that whiney sport bike sound! We got to ride it for 1 1/2 days, then it started raining and is still raining! :-/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts