Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
They look nice cause they are out of view of on-lookers. However, I would be worried that my arm or jacket would get in the way. You probably wouldn't have much peripheral view either. But I'm probably wrong.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have bar end mirrors and I love them.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
REI sells mirros like the ones mentioned that fit inside the end of the bar with a rubber plug. They are about $25 a pair and work fine (have them on my M620). If you don't like them your not out much.

D

·
0 Posts
I'm a newbie too, but I have been researching lots of aftermarket parts for my 2003 Monster 800 Dark. As far as mirrors go, try www.spareshack.com. I hear this guy is great with customer service. They have lots of mirrors on their site. I like the Rizoma billet mirrors, but I have yet to buy them yet (they are $140.00). I hear bar end mirrors are better for viewability, but my concern is storage with that extra bit hangong off my handlebars. For pipes go to www.ducatipipemod.com. For about $200 bucks this guy can make your Duc sound like a real Monster and cut down your pipe to any size you want. Let me know what other mods you are thinking about cause I'm open to ideas.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
I'm a newbie too, but I have been researching lots of aftermarket parts for my 2003 Monster 800 Dark...I hear bar end mirrors are better for viewability, but my concern is storage with that extra bit hangong off my handlebars...
darkduc - if you're concerned about storage but still like the bar ends, you might want to check out crg's lane-splitter mirrors that actually fold in. here's a link: http://www.constructorsrg.com/

people on the board who have them seem to like 'em plenty.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
darkduc - if you're concerned about storage but still like the bar ends, you might want to check out crg's lane-splitter mirrors that actually fold in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts