Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Nope, but I just ordered 1. I like the size and the available modes. I have LED turn signals that add the pair of ballast in the tail tidy so this is going to take up some valuable real estate, but I like the fact that this can increase my chances of staying alive.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nope, but I just ordered 1. I like the size and the available modes. I have LED turn signals that add the pair of ballast in the tail tidy so this is going to take up some valuable real estate, but I like the fact that this can increase my chances of staying alive.
I installed it today. I can't seem to get it to program correctly. It is stuck on the default mode # 11. How did you get it to switch between the modes?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Found out after looking online that I think I ordered the wrong model Brake Light Pro. The one I got was the BLP-U01 that says its universal and for all vehicles except BMW. If you click on Brake Light Pro for BMWs there is an option for BLP-U03. http://shop.bluemonkeymotorsports.com/HealTech-Brake-Light-Pro_c_13.html Take a look at it. I figured this out by looking at other distributors web sites that said the BLP-U03 was for Ducati's that had the brake light failure sensor. Hopefully they will take this one back and I can just order the one meant for my bike. What I don't get is I even put my model bike in the order notes just in case I ordered the wrong item hoping they would catch it if I did.

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Found out after looking online that I think I ordered the wrong model Brake Light Pro. The one I got was the BLP-U01 that says its universal and for all vehicles except BMW. If you click on Brake Light Pro for BMWs there is an option for BLP-U03. http://shop.bluemonkeymotorsports.com/HealTech-Brake-Light-Pro_c_13.html Take a look at it. I figured this out by looking at other distributors web sites that said the BLP-U03 was for Ducati's that had the brake light failure sensor. Hopefully they will take this one back and I can just order the one meant for my bike. What I don't get is I even put my model bike in the order notes just in case I ordered the wrong item hoping they would catch it if I did.
Glad you figured it out. I have yet to install my module.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I called them Blue Monkey Motorsports today, they said there is a new model the BLP-U04 that is made to work with the Monster 1200. She said I can just keep the U01 on the bike until they get the first shipment of the new ones in January. Then just send her the U01 as a return later. Pretty good customer service so far. I will update the thread when I get the new model and let you all know how it works.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts