·
Registered
6,149 Posts
neat...
but i'd rather ride a motorcycle

·
Registered
393 Posts
That might be cool for older people or for people who can't ride on 2 wheels due to injury or disability or whatever.. At least its got the wheels configured in the right positions.

What do you think was possessing the first person to think that 1 front/2 rear was a good idea?

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Aguacate said:
That might be cool for older people or for people who can't ride on 2 wheels due to injury or disability or whatever.. At least its got the wheels configured in the right positions.

What do you think was possessing the first person to think that 1 front/2 rear was a good idea?
probably more of an 'easier to do' situation

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
frankgrimes68 said:
is that guy wearing a weight belt?
Sure looks that way. :-\

Maybe it's a way to get some real-world handling feel when loaded down with people + cargo? ???

Personally, I feel that this thing is a close relative to a Ski-Doo sled. The chassis layout and the CVT driveline both scream "roadgoing snowmobile".

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Do the front wheels tilt to allow better turning capabilities like that 3 wheeled scooter? I forgot the name of the scooter but there was thread about it in NMC I think.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
erkishhorde said:
Do the front wheels tilt to allow better turning capabilities like that 3 wheeled scooter? I forgot the name of the scooter but there was thread about it in NMC I think.
You're thinkin' of the Piaggio MP3.

I don't think that the Can-Am's wheels "tilt" like the Piaggio. I think this Can-Am trike will be more like a 3-wheeled version of that BMW-powered GG Teknik street quad.

·
Registered
71 Posts
erkishhorde said:
The tires don't really look like motorcycle tires to me, so I don't think the wheels tilt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts