Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
0 Posts
Stuart--

You know what kind of spare parts I have, or will have here in a bit. Anyhting that is not on my bike you can take with you and add it to the list. I also have a black 4.5" rim with rubber from an '02 750. I also have a carbon fiber seat cowl that I'll gladly add in.

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Would anyone be against taking ALL of the offered parts (even the ones we wouldn't be using) and hucking them on ebay? That seems like a good way to raise money without too much skin off of anyone's nose. Because we all know how important nose skin is.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Someguy said:
Would anyone be against taking ALL of the offered parts (even the ones we wouldn't be using) and hucking them on ebay? That seems like a good way to raise money without too much skin off of anyone's nose. Because we all know how important nose skin is.
Depends how it all shakes out as far as what bike can be had.

If it's a 'build from parts', then a good percentage of the offered parts will be useful.

If it's a 'rehab a neglected bike' build, many of the parts may still be useful, depending on what shape the bike is in.

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
MichMonsterS4 said:
I would love to see that worked in on a Monster for BP [thumbsup] BI-Pipes for BP
The way the 1098 cans are angled it provides quite a bit of tire clearance, so it might not be too hard to do. At least not for Stuart anyway.

·
Registered
704 Posts
part i can part with

1. stock headlight

2. stock seat (06 s2r1k)

3. a couple of chopped tails (no tray though, already gave BP the last one I had...)

4. stock rear sets (s2r1k)

5. sbk front fender (cant remember the pedigree)

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
So, what's the word on the parts v. used bike deal...

I still have that brake MC sitting in a box...

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
How close are we with Money?

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Someguy said:
Like a tenth of the way to a 1098.
Hell, we have 20% down on a 1098 now.

I meant how close to the bike that is being looked at?

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
ducman851 said:
If it looks good, less than $2k
Like, we need $2k more, or the bike would cost $2k and we've got some money to do some of the customization stuff mentioned in the other thread?

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
toolfan said:
Like, we need $2k more, or the bike would cost $2k and we've got some money to do some of the customization stuff mentioned in the other thread?
I think he's saying the donor bike will be under 2K.

John can confirm.

41 - 60 of 94 Posts