Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Bob's on 11/15 or 11/16???

916 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  m750d 
#1 ·
Anyone up for Bob's this weekend? It looks like Sunday may be the better day to get the bike out for one last time, supposed to be 47 deg F. I was thinking some time between 10:00am and 11:00am. I might be up for river road also.

#3 ·
Damn you all! I'll be heading home from Kansas on Sunday.... I did fire the Duc up on Tuesday night, should have taken it for a ride but the Jeep needed to be worked on. I think they get jealous of each other parked in the same stall. I'm hoping not to wake up one morning to the sounds of two engines revving and find them slugging it out like 2 chicks in a dressing room fighting over the last Prada handbag. The Jeep's a lot bigger and can take a licking but the Monster's definitely got the speed and agility. Granted I paid exactly the same amount for them but I've definitely sunk more money into the Jeep. I guess I'll just have to dig myself deeper into the credit hole and spend money on both of them.... <sigh> It's not like I don't have enough expensive hobbie already. Cheers,
Hanns

#6 ·
it was a balmy 35 degrees this morning and i couldn't resist riding in to work. looks like we have a heat wave coming our way this weekend. if it actually hits 50 on sunday i may have to switch to my perf'd jacket again to stay cool ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.