Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, WTF just happened? I was checking a NMC thread and posted a reply and suddenly the whole layout of the DML changed. :eek: No more tabs on the left, light coloured background, "Simple Machines" in the top right corner.... and then it switched back. I'm so confused. Did I imagine the whole thing? :p

And just got back from a short and cold (but good) ride so my fingers are a little stiff and numb. Not important or relevant, just in case anybody wanted to know. ;D Did I just jack my own thread?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Noticed the same thing, but now it's back to normal. In my happy place again.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
just happened to me too.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Same thing happened here, i kinda liked it.

Faster, what u up to? ::)

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
slowpoke13 said:
The "folder" icon that was next to every thread and showed which ones you posted in changed as well too...
michael is working on it.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
well, I was worried. I'm a member of too many other forums with a white background and I hate it. I like the DML dark (sophisticated?) background better. Glad it switched back. thanks to all involved in keeping this site going strong.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Michael Moore said:
Michael is messing with you.. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
He couldn't leave well enough alone. He even made those banners in the top right reappear.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
ducpainter said:
He couldn't leave well enough alone. He even made those banners in the top right reappear.
Well, Jeff was going to bill the sponsors, so we figured it'd be a good idea to put them back.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Michael Moore said:
Well, Jeff was going to bill the sponsors, so we figured it'd be a good idea to put them back.
Forgot my laughy. :p

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Davesax36 said:
well, I was worried. I'm a member of too many other forums with a white background and I hate it. I like the DML dark (sophisticated?) background better. Glad it switched back. thanks to all involved in keeping this site going strong.
It's "somistiphocated" actually. [laugh]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts