Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well boys of Mocha I am back! I took a nice drive to Tennese and had a relaxing few days. I took a 300 pound wild boar about 2 hours into my first day there which was monday. It took 2 shots to drop him. He didn't want to go down and stay down. All I can say is Holy Shyte!!! what a rush and the ticker was going bout 240 I loved it! I am gettin the pics developed today and I will be trying to put them up tonight sometime. I had a gfreat time and the place Iwent to was outstanding, food the people it was all great. Well I will fly for now and get the pics up tonight if I can. talk to you guys later

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
2 shots? maybe you shoulda had a sesert eagle .50 cal ;D

welcome back! so, you gonna put that thing up on a spit and have everyone over?

·
Registered
724 Posts
nice...my buddy goes boar hunting every other year...haha

and ahhh, the good 'ol .50 cal...

it packs a hella lot more punch than a glock...and the rounds are like buck each...worth every penny tho :p

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the 50 cal is nice but Iused a 8mm Mauser which is like the size of a 30-06 round and it is a mean one too. the pigs are kinda tough, tougher than I had expected and I cant wait to go next year. but in answer to your ? Ron yea I would like to have people over to enjoy the feast from this bounty that I have harvested. I will pick a time and we can all ( hopefully ) show up at my house and enjoy. you know bring the women and have a good time!! im going to pick up the pics in a few and later tonight i will attempt to download them . talk later

·
Registered
724 Posts
yeah dude.

getting a FOID card is cake if you still wanted to get one...

i got mine a year or so ago, all you gotta do is take a pic of your head, fill out some form that asks you if your a crack addict and the like, and send a check for 5 bucks.

it may have changed since, but i doubt it...

·
0 Posts
Man I'd eat pork for that!
I'm jealous though.
The only animals I can take out are the small prey B's family want me to get rid of.
My M9 is sufficient for that but, damn, I wanna hit some real targets; one's that come atcha!
The DE is nice but heavy.
Next purchase will be the Beretta Storm. Same mag as my M9, and I wanna dress it up!
You gotta invite me next time M-Nice.

R.

·
Registered
724 Posts
with all this gun talk, we should have a MOCHA outing at a target range!

although, it would be kinda weird on the bike with a glock in my backpack :p

·
0 Posts
Jigg...

As you might note it's legibility, I'm down for whateva!
We can do the damn thang. From what I know, Val, Mark, myself, and yourself bust them thangs. Letz do it.

R.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
hunting wild boar can't be that bad. if a whole bunch of military school reject in "Lord of the Flies" can kill a wild boar with spears, I'm sure anyone could! ;D ;D

just messing with ya, those things are mean as all hell! they are some resilient mofo's...

ruben, i have a beretta 96 elite and head to the range up in wadsworth or gurnee mills every couple months. i took carolyn once but after shooting 3 rounds she was crying cause she was so scared. so i punched her in the mouth and told her to suck it up.

respect for the beretta's!

and rolling on a bike with a piece is no sweat, just open up that airbox and put in a faux compartment! it fits nicely ;)

·
0 Posts
The Beretta's are nice.
I go to Maxon shooting range in Des Plaines on Rand Road.
B is getting her FOID card soon so she be bussin' soon.

R.

V

·
0 Posts
ruben/mark/i tried organizing a riding/shooting day once... but didnt really work out... maybe we can try again this year. :)

*note: riding and shooting are separate events, on the same day....does not involve riding and shooting simultaneously. ;) hehe!

·
0 Posts
Attempting to rob my place, not a good idea.
I'm a light sleeper.
I'll (or B) will get you coming in, or out.

Ron, is that a flick of you blazing?

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
that ain't me. i still have my eyebrows!

shooting from a moving vehicle is hard! ever try throwing eggs at street signs while hanging out the window of your friends car?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Actually yes. When I was in h.s. my friend had a mini van. We would drive around to the fast food places - place an order - and when the person would open the doors to pass us our food we'd open the back sliding door and spray the hell out of them with super-soakers. Ahhh, the memories of h.s.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts