Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
754 Posts
Cough, cough, hack, hack, hack, cough. :-X

I'm honestly 50-50 right now. I really don't think I can get away with it, but if there's any chance I can make it happen, I'm going to. Doubt we'll get another day like this untill next spring.

· Banned
1,206 Posts
Damn, I would kill to have the day off tomorrow.

* Hey Boss, can you come in my cube?*

* stand right here, no a little more to the right, perfect, now don't move!*

* WACK!!* >:D

OK guys, I am in for the ride tomorrow.

Q

· Premium Member
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok guys. I wanted to post this early enough for everyone.

I'll be at Moto Market tomorrow at noon if anyone wants to go for a ride. If you want to come but can't make it till a little later give me a call @ 508-887-2020.

Hope to see some of you guys.

· Premium Member
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok so since it was DucHockey's idea to blow off work and ride and he can't make it, I'm going to wait to see if anyone else is going to ride. I'll check the board tomorrow around 11:00 and if anyone else is riding I'll head up to Moto Market.

· Premium Member
247 Posts
I'll be there. Earlier would actually be better for me as I have to work at night. I can do noon, I'll just have to bail early. I'll probably be in the area around 9ish. You can call 978-509-3930 if you want to get going sooner. If you want to get some breakfast before the ride give a call.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.