Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's going to be beautifull on Tuesday. From what I've been hearing 65*.

Who's feeling like they're coming down with something? (cough, cough)

Lets Ride!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Cough, cough, hack, hack, hack, cough. :-X

I'm honestly 50-50 right now. I really don't think I can get away with it, but if there's any chance I can make it happen, I'm going to. Doubt we'll get another day like this untill next spring.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
What time? I could probably get away with a half day as opposed to taking the whole day off.

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sure we'll meet up at Moto Market as usual. Time is up in the air right now. I think it depends on what time everyone can get there. I'm available anytime.

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I'll wait for everyone to weigh in and I'll post up tonight with time ect. Is that cool with everyone?

·
Registered
810 Posts
I think I'm out. If it was later in the week I might be able to finagle it, but I'm not going to be able to make it work tomorrow.

·
Banned
1,235 Posts
Damn, I would kill to have the day off tomorrow.

* Hey Boss, can you come in my cube?*

* stand right here, no a little more to the right, perfect, now don't move!*

* WACK!!* >:D

OK guys, I am in for the ride tomorrow.

Q

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok guys. I wanted to post this early enough for everyone.

I'll be at Moto Market tomorrow at noon if anyone wants to go for a ride. If you want to come but can't make it till a little later give me a call @ 508-887-2020.

Hope to see some of you guys.

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok so since it was DucHockey's idea to blow off work and ride and he can't make it, I'm going to wait to see if anyone else is going to ride. I'll check the board tomorrow around 11:00 and if anyone else is riding I'll head up to Moto Market.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
I'll be there. Earlier would actually be better for me as I have to work at night. I can do noon, I'll just have to bail early. I'll probably be in the area around 9ish. You can call 978-509-3930 if you want to get going sooner. If you want to get some breakfast before the ride give a call.

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Goggles and I are goning to grab some breakfast. We should be at MM around 12:30ish. It may be closer to 1 though.

Toucan, if you can make it give me a call.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Bummer. Hope all had a good time. Bit I did ride to work today, just to get a bit more ride time before the inevitable.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts