Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh man, me and Bek were changing locations on the movie set, had to go 1/4 mile and U-turn. Guess she didn't understand that. As I'm making my turn she dives to the inside and t-bones me at 50 mph. We both slammed hard. She landed square on her face. Icon helmets work very well. She has a big ole hipper and a burst wound on her elbow,lotsa stitches, and I got a seperated shoulder. We are fine but sore and whiny. We were on our supermotos so know Ducs were harmed in this stunt. Bikes fired right up and were ridden to base camp just fine. I think we may be out fer a few days. Bek was cracking jokes all the way to the ER. Her first serious get-off in 20 years of riding. Ironic that it had to be with me. Hahahaha!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Glad to hear you guys are OK. Once you are both back up to riding, we will have to get out and enjoy this nice 90 degree fall weather.

What and where are you shooting right now?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went riding yesterday. Shoulder hurts and I can't back it in with the same authority but I'll be fine.

Ya'll think yer tough? THIS is tough, the love of my life and one solid ball of 'tude.....

She actually told me she thought it was fun!! hahahahahahaa. Whatta badass!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts