Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to sell the black 2007 Monster S4RS I bought to ride while I'm rebuilding the one I wrecked in the Blue Ridge the end of July. I want to sell it either the end of October or when the other bike is back on the road, whichever comes first. It will be completely stock - the Termi stuff will be put back on the bike I wrecked. I purchased the bike new in August, and it currently has 2300 miles on it, but is being ridden every chance I get. 600 mile service was done. Nothing wrong with the bike, just don't need two. Wish my R12GS BMW was as reliable... Haven't settled on a price. Probably between 10,500 and 11,000 because of off season in Ohio. If that seems high I'll lower. Just want to sell quickly and let someone get an inexpensive ticket to the most entertaining ride I've ever owned. Delivery might be possible for a fee, but would be expensive as the vehicle I 'd use only gets 10 MPG. I don't want to container ship. My understanding is that the full factory unlimited mileage warranty tranfers with title, and the bike is only 2 months old.

Dave

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are some photos of the bike, just taken today. Sorry for the bugs and residue from a light rain on my last ride. I'll clean it this weekend and post a couple higher resolution shots.

Dave

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
martys said:
Is this bike still for sale?
Sorry, I didn't realize this thread was still active. Thanks for your inquiry. The bike is for sale. I put it on Ebay yesterday for a week. Selling stock for 10,900 or with full Termi kit for 11,900 if someone from the Monster list buys it before the auction gets that high. No buy it now listed on the auction.

I had planned to keep the bike, but am having trouble selling the motor from the red S4RS I wrecked in July. The engine casting is broken near the end of one of the motor mount tubes. It isn't going to sell for anything, so I'm going to have it welded and build a project bike with it. So as of this weekend I am back to selling the black bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.