Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know were to get some good quility billit parts for the duc's?
And are there any other riders in the tidewater are looking to ride?
Scot

G

·
what parts are you looking to replace?

i put billet remote reservoirs for the clutch and brake master cylinders from rizoma on my bike.

started of with S&P rearsets, am currently running cyclecats.

cyclecat sprocket and clutch covers

custom-machined tripleclamps by alex ortner (cyclecat designer and master machinist)

and of course, a snazzy DML-logo'd crankcase cover.

check out www.cyclecat.com for some interesting bits.

www.styleandperformance.it/indexGB.html for more.

www.rizoma.com for more.

for vendors, check out www.ca-cycleworks.com, www.motowheels.com, www.spareshack.com and there's plenty more i'm sure. these are ones i've had pleasant 1st hand dealings with.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
(Spam Warning)

I have a brand new, never used, set of Rizoma billet-plexi cam belt covers that I will sell to you. They are silver. If you want to talk about it, please PM me your phone number. I will do it for 100 bucks less than the current Motowheels price, plus shipping. This comes to 319. US plus shipping. I will ship only in the US.

They transform the S4 into a visual treat for the masses. Do not get them unless you like attention, and like to be a bit different. I really like them on my bike. With a DP Billet clutch cover and color anodized STM pressure plate, your girl is looking very sweet.

Regards,
Rideon

·
Registered
403 Posts
rideon,..........PICS PLEASE!

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Ok, Ok, I will do the digital thing this weekend. ::) Pics will be up by Monday. I was hoping to avoid the extra effort, I will still need to do a verbal with the new owner as Rizoma has subtle but important finishing differences for their cam belt covers, possibly not seen in pics.

This is cool anyway as I have way too many parts that are aftermarket that are just sitting there. You know.... modify the mods! 8)

Regards,
Rideon

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts