Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who is looking for some great bratwurst, amazing rootbeer floats and an excuse to get out of raking leaves.. Both Coleman locations are putting on a Biketoberfest this Saturday (10/28/2006) Specials in all departments.. and again delicious Bratwurst and Beer (Root Variant) straight from the Keg

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
No demo desmos, sorry guys... like I said the last weekend we will hold another event sometime in the spring.

Billy, my accessory manager, let me know that the official 2007 Ducati Apparel Book arrived today. It consists of mostly the same things from before. Cool stuff. Let me know if any of you all want anything out of it and I will see about getting it in for you.

Oh, and clear your calendars for Dec. 2nd. We are going to have the Ducati Apparel Launch at the Falls Church store. Check out the link:
http://www.ducati.com/od/ducatinort...ZMOP3LE11ONICRNCB2SFFAKFUIHUIV4?eventId=13921

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
coolasice said:
No demo desmos, sorry guys... like I said the last weekend we will hold another event sometime in the spring.

Billy, my accessory manager, let me know that the official 2007 Ducati Apparel Book arrived today. It consists of mostly the same things from before. Cool stuff. Let me know if any of you all want anything out of it and I will see about getting it in for you.

Oh, and clear your calendars for Dec. 2nd. We are going to have the Ducati Apparel Launch at the Falls Church store. Check out the link:
http://www.ducati.com/od/ducatinort...ZMOP3LE11ONICRNCB2SFFAKFUIHUIV4?eventId=13921
Thats OK. I was really asking for others, so i wanted to check out some big twin metric cruisers. No loss.

as for clothing can he get those red ducati corsa short sleeve MotoGP crew shirts and matching shorts? Dont care if he can get the shorts too, but the shirts would be a fantastic bit of swag.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yes it would, haven't seen the catalog yet, but there's sometimes some pit shirts. Not usually the super-ultra cool ones with all the adverts on it, but pit shirts nonetheless.

You'll just have to drop by and check it out. :-*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts