Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two events to share with the group:
1. I'm not sure who has been in the area long enough to remember Biker Breakfast at Michael's in Chapel Hill - it was definitely before my time. Well, biker breakfast has been resurrected a few miles away rom its original location. The Carolina Brewery at the corner of 65 and 15/501 in Pittsboro is serving breakfast ato motorcyclists on Sundays starting at 9am. This weekend will be the third week of the event. We went last week, and about 20 bikes showed up, everything from Harleys and other big cruisers to Ducs and Aprilias, three Bergman scooters and a Yamaha 200cc enduro. Come on out and help spread the word.
2. I've been asked by the Triumph group to help spread some interest in starting a monthly Eurobike gathering. Most likely an after-work event in some central or changing location. Right now we're looking for a place with good food and plenty of motorcycle parking. That's all the progress we've made. Again, spread the word and please offer any suggestions on location and day.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well I showed up and somehow managed to not introduce myself to you, daveminella! One of the BMW folk there was going to show me some of the local curves and we left in a bit of a hurry.

yours and your wives(?) bikes were very nice looking. I was wondering what tail you had installed?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I showed up and somehow managed to not introduce myself to you, daveminella! One of the BMW folk there was going to show me some of the local curves and we left in a bit of a hurry.

yours and your wives(?) bikes were very nice looking. I was wondering what tail you had installed?
Yeah, I figured we'd have a chance to chat, and I completely missed you taking off. New riding roads must sometime take priority. Nice bike to you as well.

We both have Evotech fender eliminators. They're pretty easy to install, but let me know if you get one as there are a few things I learned when I put it on my bike that I used to make it look better when I put it on Jen's bike.
Here's the link:
http://www.monsterparts.com/pc/7427/Accessories/7427.html

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, Sparky. Biker Breakfast is every Sunday. There's a Facebook page. Jen and I are in Italy for the next two weeks for MotoGP, but we may be back to make it there on the 10th. There's always a good-sized Ducati contingent.
Enjoy,
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts