Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a front and rear stand to purchase for my 2002 620 Dark. Any recommendations??? and any ideals where a good place to purchase one would be???

Thanks.

Phil

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey, I bought some of the T-REX stands on EBay, the front AND rear was like $104 shipped. The quality is nice, works great. I have the 900 and it shouldn't be any different on your Monster. I used to have the pitbull for my other bikes, those are nice. But these work just fine and so much cheaper. If you want to see how they work, stopped on by, I'm in Eagan.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/moto...ryZ10066QQihZ001QQitemZ110039795755QQtcZphoto

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Good find Hailander. They're simple to make, but at that price why bother. I never could figure out why most other stands were so spendy.

Too bad they don't offer a single sided swingarm version...

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
I got a set of Handy Stands from a fella in Prior Lake who sells them on E-bay. It saves you $15 if you drive down and get them yourself, and I think they only cost like $90 or something like that.

The rear stand is the same as any other rearstand. The front stand goes in the holes under the forks, which makes it tough to get up onto the stand, but I feel like it's a lot more stable when it's up.

I haven't seen his stuff on E-bay in awhile, but I know he has a website somewhere. I can't seem to find it now, but I'll see what I can come up with. Nice guy, great price for decent stands. Not Pit-Bull, but they'll do the trick.

-Mike

EDIT: I found his website: http://www.blakemotors.net/ his e-mail is [email protected] Looks like the price now is $98.99, more than when I got them, but still not bad if you can drive down and get them and avoid shipping.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I make my own. Being a racer, I am forced to come up with cheap solutions. Here's one of mine. (yeah I know the handle is dirty. That's what happens when brake fluid drips onto paint ::))

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts