Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any good bike shops in San Diego? I hear GP motorcycle in downtown is pretty good. Anywhere else? Thanks =)

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
If you want to run up the coast a little ways, Oceanside Ducati has a good shop.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ive had good experiences with GP and Oceanside Aprilia Ducati
The guys at GP are a little "cooler" and hooked me up with some deals but the folks at Oceanside are very professional. What do you need done?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Well, thats a tuff one, I think if I were buying a bike I may go to Oceanside. They seem to have more time to take care of you. If I wanted to meet some cool guys and learn some tricks for working on Ducatis I would go to GP
A long time ago (7yrs.) when GP was in their old location I had a bad experience with them. I took a 73 Norton Commando to them for just a tune. I had just moved here and was really busy with a new job and did not have time to work on my bike. It seemed to run worse after I got it back. I just got this feeling like they didnt have time for me or my bike.
That said, they have TOTALY helped me out with my monster project. They even let me in back and let me use their impact driver. They hooked me up with spare parts they had lyin around and a great deal on some rotors off a totaled bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts