1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
the real question is, did you put it back together properly? will it run? [laugh]

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zooom said:
looks good!....you gonna give Gene a run for his money if they do another Monster Challenge?
I have a LOT more to do if I'm gonna give Gene a run for his money... his bike is WAY trick.

ducati culture said:
Awsome bro! .... SWeet Frammme sliders?
Nope, no frame sliders... if I had them maybe I wouldn't have needed a new tank.

Cookie said:
Guess you figured out where that extra ring goes! ;)
Yeah, it goes somewhere in this picture:

http://www.mad-ducati.com/Gallery/ckershner/G355/IMG_5133.jpg

;)

·
Registered
928 Posts
Charlie awesome job, I actually like that theme better than mine. When I had my CF solo seat painted is when I realized that painting CF and leaving a little CF showing is way trick. What other mods you got planned? We are starting to have quite a collection of tricked out Monsters, we need to get some pictures of them all together and send them to Gary Eagan, he would get a real kick out of it. I'm not sure if I even know them all? You, Eric, Ian, Bill who else?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Oh oh I saw a photo of a bike with the same rear suspension hoop as you Em - I think one of the motowheels guys bikes...

We should do another picnic or some such an break out the nice cameras. There's some nice bieks in this crew.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts