Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed slip-ons on the 800? I am looking to get a set of hi mount mufflers for my M800 but I still want to keep the foot pegs for the passenger.

Has anyone done this, and what kind of pipes would you recommend?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sil Motor makes a great set of slip ons at an affordable price. I have the low version on my 800 and am very happy with the sound and looks.
Ordered mine from Spareshack. Great service, good price and it only took a week to have them delivered to So. Cal from England.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'am also looking to add the highmounts to my 800s.... Problem is I ordered the Highmounts DP tit through the dealer and they came in about 1 week ago and ordered them about 3 1/2 months ago when I first bought the bike... Now I shopped around and took a look at some other systems and found some for a lower price and that have a better look to them.... At first I wanted the Termis..... Then after seeing the Leo Vince's and how their mounting brackts attach from the bottom and not the top like most high mount systems do I'am now wanting to call the deal back and tell them I want Leos rather then the DP ones I ordered.... I did put $100 down on the system but I think I can snake out the deal by telling them I waited to long I went out and bought a system on my own.....
Look around for the system that llooks good sounds good and is made well...

·
Registered
136 Posts
I just dropped my bike off at the shop for a set of tires and decided to have the technician put on some Arrow CF high mounts on as well. They come with "spacers" to allow for the up-swept pipe and the rear pegs. I saw the Arrows on another monster and they looked great. I will post next week with results.

Have a look at:

http://www.motostrano-store.com/cararcarfibe.html

Lee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts